Re: Joe wrote: "There is no plan of action available to you in order to accommodate learning-disabled visitors"

RUST Randal wrote:

> does an arrow pointing left mean the same thing
> across all cultures

if you visited the Russian link I posted, you'd see that graphics may
well be more accessible across cultures than text is across languages
and scripts in particular.

Please also note that the graphical web browser was conceived by me in
about 1996 as "signbrowser" which was the name of one of our earlist
websites. At the time of Joe's book writing their was already a
significant European funded project 'Aldict' to create a graphical
email program. This involved the same company Widgit, and the result is
now marketed by them. Anyone having heard of Aldict could conceive of
something similar as a browser.

It is amply evident that Joe did not research this aspect of his book.
He also has not quoted any 'expert' and in all probability cannot find
anyone knowledgeable to sustain his description.

thanks

Jonathan Chetwynd
http://www.peepo.co.uk
"It's easy to use"