Re: Flash vs Traditional Screen shot tutorials

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@sidar.org>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2004 12:12:46 +0300
To: "John Colby" <John.Colby@uce.ac.uk>, WAI-IG <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

On Mon, 28 Jun 2004 11:04:42 +0100, John Colby <John.Colby@uce.ac.uk>
wrote:

> [...]

Right - exactly the reason I ended up learning how to do it myself. I
would suggest (following the implications of what Joe Clark says) watching
as much captioned and subtitled stuff as you can, getting a feeling for
the differences, and talking to users, as well as just getting in there
and doing it.

Good luck :-)

cheers