RE: alt text & punctuation - best practice?

From: Harry Woodrow <harrry@iinet.net.au>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 20:19:26 +0800
To: "'David Woolley'" <david@djwhome.demon.co.uk>, <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

This seems to be a rather stereotyped view, may I ask on what it is based.
Elderly people are often among the strongest users of computers, they find
them extremely useful for keeping in touch with family, friends and often in
genealogy and presentation of family history photos.  I wolds need a lot of
figures before I can accept this just as I donít accept that blind people
can't use computers.

Harry Woodrow