Cocoon

From: Steven Dale <sdale@stevendale.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 00:56:57 -0400 (EDT)
To: <gdeering@acslink.net.au>
Cc: <sdale@stevendale.com>, <lois@lois.co.uk>, <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

Geoff,

   I am getting ready to play around with Cocoon with an eye towards
Accessiblity.  I believe it would be a great tool if we can get it
working in a best practices type of way.  Have you played with it?   I
was involved a couple years ago when developing web content for both
the PCs and WAP phones.  I think it would be great to tailor the page
output based upon the user's preferences.

-Steve