RE: NVU, child of Mozilla Composer (Windows & Linux)

Oh thanks, well at least that is another step in the right direction.

But, personally, I don't see much future for front end tools (I'm not
optimistic), their track record is rather poor, IMHO.  My hope is for
Cocoon/Lenya BitFlux type solutions so that there is no access to front end
code, only back delivery, and that also suits targeted media better too.
It's just that those solutions come with a HUGE architecture.  Axkit's
Callisto seems to be in hibernation.

As the ATAG list knows I also have big issues with the state of users
working with web form based CMSs.

I don't mind that us developers have to work hard to develop good quality
sites, but the tools that around for the average user who is just a content
contributor are sadly poorly supported.  This type of thing, in this day and
age should not be the issue it is.

Also, another one to work with is the Blogger style editors that connect via
SOAP and the Blogger API like w.blogger.

Regards
Geoff