From: "Geek Chic" <geekchic@geekchic.com>
To: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Sent: Monday, June 21, 2004 6:22 PM
Subject: Using anchor tags with header tags

Does anyone know if there are problems in screen readers when handling
clickable headers?  I have been told that some screen readers hide the
link from the user, because the header tag "overrides" it.  Is this true?

<h2><a href="www.hp.com">text</a></h2> for text that appears to function
as a header on the page.  Is that better?

Thanks,
Melinda