ACollab Work Groups 1.1 Content accessible?

This sounds like a wonderful project.

However, I have a question and this project, as outlined here, is a good
example of my problem.  How do you keep content that is added to a website
accessible when the content authors are not web designers?  I have tried
playing with Macromedia's Contribute, but it still is not very
accessibility friendly when creating content.  Any ideas?

-Steve