RE: Accessibility definition, was focus

From: Steven Dale <sdale@stevendale.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 16:45:17 -0400 (EDT)
To: <David.Pawson@rnib.org.uk>
Cc: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

>     > Which *code* are you referring to btw?
>
>     section 508 of the Rehab Act (USA law)
> OK, I'm  not affected by that one.

And one wonders why we have sooo many inaccessibility issues.  I am not
blind, deaf, or dumb....  gee  I can write my website as I please.

Come on people.  I am not saying 508 should apply to all or that they got
it right in defining an appropriate code.  But it's the attitude that of
not affected = not caring/taking into account.