Re: Scripting (was RE: Accessible road maps)

From: Joe Clark <joeclark@joeclark.org>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2004 15:03:57 -0500 (CDT)
To: WAI-IG <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

> Again, I have yet to receive one example of client side scripts solving a
> problem that cannot be solved alternatively and is fully accessible.

"Again, I have yet to receive one example of CSS design solving a probelm
that cannot be solved alternatively and is fully accessible."

Someone here is really trying to get us to believe that JavaScript is
*eeevil*? How 1999. This guy must work on WCAG.

--

    Joe Clark | joeclark@joeclark.org
    Expect criticism if you top-post