Re: Scripting (was RE: Accessible road maps)

...and if we are talking highways, if the pot holes are longer than the
car...

----- Original Message -----
From: <Kurt_Mattes@bankone.com>
To: <accessys@smart.net>
Cc: <foliot@wats.ca>; <kerstin.goldsmith@oracle.com>;
<sdale@stevendale.com>; <pjenkins@us.ibm.com>; <david@djwhome.demon.co.uk>;
<w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Sent: Wednesday, June 02, 2004 1:04 PM
Subject: RE: Scripting (was RE: Accessible road maps)

Understood, and grateful they should be to have any access in San Juan de
LiMay, Nicaragua.  There are many areas on the planet where the WORLD wide
web is not available and people die everyday that may have been saved if
there was access.  Who should pay to run the phone lines to these people, or
pay for wireless access and hardware and training.  Then again, who paid to
upgrade my lines, my PC, the training I have, the added fees for slow
connections to poor sites I lived through in the early 1990's?  Why do you
think a VW Beetle should keep pace with a Ferrari?  Perhaps you need to
focus on the fact that the VW gets you on the highway, which is far more
than many others have.

Kurt Mattes
Application Development Analyst - Lead Developer
Kurt_Mattes@BankOne.com