RE: "Blind for a Day" - visibility: hidden vs none

From: P.H.Lauke <P.H.Lauke@salford.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 09:53:06 +0100
To: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

> From: James Craig
[snip]
> Of course, Mr. Clark would disagree with this method, saying
> skip links
> should be visible to sighted keyboard users, too.

That's why I would propose having a :focus and :hover rule in
the CSS to make the skip link visible again when you tab to it.
A basic example (in an otherwise not particularly accessible site
of mine - I'll say it before anybody else jumps down my throat)
http://www.splintered.co.uk/experiments/archives/skipper/

Patrick
Patrick H. Lauke
Webmaster / University of Salford