RE: "Blind for a Day" - visibility: hidden vs none

Hi,

Related to some comments here and screen readers response to visibility:
none. With JAWS visibility:hidden works to hide text from the browser
display while the screen reader picks up the text and voices it (not true
of visibility:none). Can anyone tell me if this true for IBM HPR and Window
Eyes?

thanks,
Steph