Re: screen readers do not seem to see content on page:

This has got to be one of the best examples for how not to do a website.

It has no symantic markup and is totally inaccessible.  Very poor
navigation, one with total use of keyboard and mouse and vision still gets
dead ended at the form.

-Steve

david poehlman said:

> yep, It looks to me like they scaned in images and over layed them with
> js.

>>> images/index_ovl1
>>> void(null)
>>> void(null)