Re: screen readers do not seem to see content on page:

yep, It looks to me like they scaned in images and over layed them with js.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Steven Dale" <sdale@stevendale.com>
To: <poehlman1@comcast.net>
Cc: <cbo@entobox.org>; <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Sent: Thursday, May 06, 2004 2:46 PM
Subject: Re: screen readers do not seem to see content on page:

Well,  I see Macromedia (Dreamweaver?) Scripts and Behaviors.

Maybe I gave too much credit to the programming end.  If a graphic artist
was adventurous with dreamweaver.  That would explain where I was headed.
It looks like a great graphic artist's printed work with snazzy scripting
(easily inserted via dreamweaver?).

-Steve

david poehlman said:
> you mean wiziwig tools can't just slap this up?

>>> images/index_ovl1
>>> void(null)
>>> void(null)