Re: screen readers do not seem to see content on page:

It looks to me like this page was designed by a programmer and not a web
designer.  The designer does great detail in the coding of the javascript
and the fancy layering work,  yet, misses the basic page title
information.

I think basic web design best practices needs to be learned before the
accessibility features can be understood here.  Granted, filling in the
proper page title isnt difficult to understand.  But, I tend to believe
this site is basically a "programmed document" and not really a website.

I am not being disrespectful here,  I appreciate the work that went into
this site. I just think it misses the basic idea of HTML.

-Steve