  From: w3c-wai-ig-request@w3.org [mailto:w3c-wai-ig-request@w3.org]On
Behalf Of Peter Ottery
  Sent: Friday, 23 April 2004 1:39 PM
  To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
  Subject: RE: The Age (AU) Technology Not Supporting Old Browsers

  Geoff wrote>> It would be great to also see the implementation of a well
designed print.css on news sites.

  After some initial teething probs on launch (and still some probs waiting
to be address with the index and sub index of theage.com.au site not calling
the print.css properly) all newly published articles on the age like this
one...

  http://theage.com.au/articles/2004/04/22/1082616268956.html

  ...do have a print stylesheet in place currently. we've hidden ads, main
navigation, and the right column from the print version... any thoughts on
the execution there appreciated

  pete