Re: Screen readers - usage stats?

From: Julian Scarlett <j@simweed.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2004 10:08:33 +0100
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org

Paul Davis wrote:
>  I suspect one of the reasons
> why J Chetwynd was lost this group after many years of valued input.

I suspect there is more to it than that. Of course if you asked him you
might find out <wink>

I have to admit that I'm starting to find this list a bit tiresome now.
When I was learning accessibility (of course, I still am, before anyone
pipes up) this list was ideal for asking people who knew stuff. By and
large I always got a really helpful and polite response (usually more
than one) Now I find that increasingly it's become quite stressful
opening my inbox. I'm mindful that occasionally there are still decent
discussions and some very knowledgable people on this list so I'm not
going to unsubscribe like Jonathan but hell, it ain't fun anymore...

J.