Re: Screen readers - usage stats?

From: Paul Davis <paul@ten-20.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2004 00:54:05 +0100
To: <sdale@stevendale.com>, <nick@webthing.com>
Cc: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

"I hope you
certainly are not a consultant or a developer for how would you know what
the market wants? Oh thats right, you know it all...."

Hmm..... thought I was direct and to the point.

I find this tone unneccessary, it seems to me this list is degenerating into
a series of super ego massage sessions, more interested in self promotion as
a primary objective rather than accessibility. I suspect one of the reasons
why J Chetwynd was lost this group after many years of valued input.

In the 5 years plus I have been reading posts on this list the above quote
comes in the top ten for "insulting" and if it was said to me I would be
sending the boys round. Come to think of it, I think 4x2 and me would come
in person.

Paul Davis