Re: How to Toggle User Style Sheets in IE?

You can download a new free tool that extends IE built-in
features.

http://cita.rehab.uiuc.edu/software/ieaccessible/index.html

The new features include the ability to disable author
styling.  The default keyboard short cut is Alt-F7.
Keyboard shortcuts can be reassigned.

Other features include:
1. List of accesskeys
2. List of links
3. List of headers
4. List of MAP element links
5. List of Frames
6. List of form controls
7. List of elements with event handlers.

Jon