How to Toggle User Style Sheets in IE?

From: Pete Rainger - TechDis <p.f.rainger@sussex.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2004 16:27:23 +0100
To: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Dear All,

The Opera browser provides the facility to 'Toggle' between the users style sheet and the authors style sheet.

I know that in IE (Internet Explorer) it is possible to use JavaScript / favelets to temporarily render a User Style sheet.
But this disappears when you move between pages.

User Style Sheets can be permanently applied to all pages by using
Tools >  Internet Options > Accessibility > Format documents using my style sheet.

However, I am looking for either a Favelet Weblink or Min program to install a button into IE that allows one to Toggle this feature of IE ON/OFF without having to go through the menu and uncheck the box - Tools >  Internet Options > Accessibility > Format documents using my style sheet.

Ideas?

Pete

Peter Rainger ( p.f.rainger@sussex.ac.uk )
Research Officer