Re: Unicode and accessibility

I agree.  I think this an important issue for functional
versus technical accessibility.  Without language information
in markup, there is vertually no way a speech user knows when
to switch languages.  Especially where two or more languages
are used on the same page.  Which is common for web based
instructional resources to teach languages.

Jon