RE: Grey Text

From: Isabelle <isabelle@visisoul.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2003 15:41:09 -0500
To: "WAI-IG" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

(snip)
> To provide real accommodation for the full range of low-vision people in
> these and similar cases, stylesheet-switchers and user stylesheets are
> required. WCAG WG would love to ban anything that looks nice, like
> grey-on-white text, but that isn't the correct solution.

Hi Joe,

Great suggestion.

I'm currently reading the great book you authored: Building Accessible
Websites!  Great to see you are from T.O., like myself.  As soon as I saw
your reply, I knew I had to get back to reading your book - I had not
reached the *extra* good parts yet (although the whole book was chockfull of
delicious info)!  I'm also enjoying some new information and I'm currently
having a brain orgasm, which is much better than having a brain fart! *grin*
Hopefully I will implement the knowledge acquired (from this book, others
and my own professional development over the past year), into my own web
site, within the month. *busy busy*

...et al,

Thanks for the feedback - problem has been solved!

Cheers,

Isabelle
http://www.is.visisoul.com>