Data Table question

From: Beheler Kim <beheler_kim@bah.com>
Date: Tue, 09 Dec 2003 10:29:59 -0500
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org

Hi everyone,

I am new to the list serve so I'm sorry if this question has already
been asked.  I have a data table with 7 columns and 4 rows.  We are
using scope to make the table accessible.  Using JAWS, all of the data
cells are read correctly except for the first left cell in each row.
When I do ctrl + alt + NumPad 5 the column header is not read.  Are
these the expected results or should the first data cell be assocaited
to the column header.

Thanks in advance for your help,

Kim