Re: To be or not to be...an alt tag, that is the question

From: Paul Davis <paul@ten-20.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2003 01:28:51 -0000
To: "Julian Vallis" <lists@vallis.net>, "W3C WAI Interest Group" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

Yassoo Jules,

If the attitude is "you stand no chance so don't bother"
then 98% of the athletes may as well not go, never mind
getting the website accessible.

By the way, is smacking your head against a brick wall
an olympic sport? Should be. I'll willingly compete.

Put 3 Americans in a room and within an hour they'll
form a corporation, put 3 Brits in a room they (sadly)
will form a queue, but put 3 Greeks in a room and you
have a political debate in seconds.

I think we should sling some mud, some may stick.

If one Greek takes notice and thinks for a minute
we may have started a ripple in a pond. who knows?

smiles
Paul