RE: To be or not to be...an alt tag, that is the question

From: Joe Clark <joeclark@joeclark.org>
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2003 12:59:44 -0500 (EST)
To: WAI-IG <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Cc: John.Colby@uce.ac.uk

> John said
> "So is there a list/site of 'good practice' with ALT?
> Just how much/little should one put into an ALT tag"

I wrote an entire chapter on the topic, with a plethora of real-world
examples culled from the actual state of the Web. The printed book has
even more: Check the "Special 'Advertising' Supplement."

(Yeah, hi, Chris, OK?)

  Joe Clark  |  joeclark@joeclark.org
  Author, _Building Accessible Websites_
  <http://joeclark.org/access/> | <http://joeclark.org/book/>