Re: To be or not to be...an alt tag, that is the question

From: <jon@hackcraft.net>
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2003 10:16:52 +0000
To: "w3c-wai-ig@w3.org" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

> It appeared history was repeating itself, I still question
> the tag on the guys diving into the swimming pool
> as "swimming" but two guys playing
> soccer with a tag of "football" did not cut the mustard
> with me.

I found the picture of "swimming" and agree that it doesn't seem like a
particularly useful alt tag. The picture of people playing football now has an
alt tag of "b01.jpg (23116 Byte)" which doesn't seem much better :(

--
Jon Hanna                   | Toys and books
<http://www.hackcraft.net/> | for sick children: