Re: name in caps

From: Lynn Stephens <lynnstephens@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 01:18:31 -0800 (PST)
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org

Thanks to all who responded offline as you can see
from this post I am now whimpering instead of
shouting.

I thought it was something to do with this site, I may
have filled a form or something in. Didnt think it was
my own email client, I have had this yahoo account for
donkey's years and didnt realise it was set up to
display my name in caps must of been an egomanic in my
younger days without realising it

lynn
ps: no longer egomanic not even started name with cap
to prove it :-)