Re: Help for braille.css and aural.css

From: Paul Davis <paul@ten-20.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2003 09:06:45 -0000
To: <informatica.gorizia@utgprefettura.it>, <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Cc: <mzajicek@brookes.ac.uk>

Hi

"free aural reader to make tests?"

try here http://www.brookes.ac.uk/schools/cms/research/speech/request.htm

Mary Zajicek, the project director was going to remove it from their site as
the project was completed and they have moved on to bigger and better
things, In a telephone conversation a while back I asked her to leave it up
as it is a useful resource. I just checked and note that she kindly has.

However, at the same time she sent me the last CD rom she had of Brookestalk
so if you want the software on disc I can supply if you cover my costs, not
sure exactly of postage but should imagine under 5 euros, will burn copy as
goodwill gesture!!

email me off list

smiles

Paul Davis