RE: read regular - typeface for dyslexics

From: Alan Chuter <achuter@teleservicios.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 09:06:26 +0200
To: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Cc: <natascha@readregular.com>

I couldn't figure out whether it's for sale or license or where to get it, or even if it is available. I think there's a book, although what the relation is between the book and the website and the typeface is a mystery. The copyright notice at the bottom is completely illegible.

Alan Chuter.
Web Accessibility Consultant.
Fundosa Teleservicios, SA
Fundacin ONCE.