wanted: ecommerce examples

From: Shelley Boden <shelleyboden@enableuk.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2003 15:21:16 +0100
To: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Dear list-members

I'm currently reviewing the site of a large retail client in the UK, and to illustrate what's possible in terms of online accessibility, I'd like to recommend some examples of accessible ecommerce sites.

If anyone has any favourite good (or bad) examples of accessible ecommerce sites - especially supermarkets, including those like Tesco Access that offer text-only versions - I'd be grateful if you could forward me your suggestions, on- or off-list.

Thank you

Shelley Boden
Enable (UK) Ltd