Re: Urgent help here

From: Jon Hanna <jon@spin.ie>
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2003 11:26:35 +0100
To: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

> Some time ago I registered online for the Web Accessibility Evaluation
> Exchange  being held in Dublin this week, organised by WAI, Microsoft and
> the CRC.  The event is tomorrow at Dublin University and I've heard
nothing
> back.  I'm loathe to go to Dublin to find that I'm not registered or there
> is some other difficulty.  There is no contact on the event section of the
> site to confirm or discuss.  Does anyone have a contact ?

There's a phone number on the page at
<http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/2003/0904-eval.html>. The number is for people who
need help getting accessible transport, but they might be able to point you
in the right direction.

On the subject of transport don't call it "Dublin University" when you get
into a taxi, we have three. A taxi driver would be more likely to bring you
to TCD (the one the tourists always want to see) than to UCD (the one you
want to go to).