Urgent help here

From: <geoff.ryman@e-envoy.gsi.gov.uk>
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2003 11:11:26 +0100
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org

Some time ago I registered online for the Web Accessibility Evaluation
Exchange  being held in Dublin this week, organised by WAI, Microsoft and
the CRC.  The event is tomorrow at Dublin University and I've heard nothing
back.  I'm loathe to go to Dublin to find that I'm not registered or there
is some other difficulty.  There is no contact on the event section of the
site to confirm or discuss.  Does anyone have a contact ?

Geoff Ryman
Office of the eEnvoy
130 Wilton Road
tel 0207 276 3462