RE: Jakob Nielsen Column -- PDF: Unfit for Human Consumption

Hello,

Nick asks:
"Are you saying it's inherently worse than HTML for blind users, even
setting aside the additional cost of equipment capable of reading PDF?"

I am saying that PDF is inherently difficult to transform properly, and I
stated my three issues. I was not talking about HTML or XML, but if produced
according to the WAI guidelines, HTML is great.

Best
George

Best
George