Re: Accessible Development Methodologies: Comments Requested

From: Jonathan Chetwynd <j.chetwynd@btinternet.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 21:26:17 +0100
Cc: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
To: Matt May <mcmay@w3.org>

Matt,

it is difficult to know how relevant this groups icon standardisation
may be.

the documents* related to icons are password protected, they may
suggest that the icons relate to user agents, rather than topics in
general.
eg history, back, home....

Jonathan

*
http://comelec.afnor.fr/servlet/
ServletForum?form_name=cForumPage&session_id=0.08236424672056275&file_na
me=Z62A%2FPUBLIC%2FWEB%2FENGLISH%2Fdocument.htm