Re: Form text field default & validation

From: Josh Hughes <josh@deaghean.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 14:25:58 -0500
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org

Well, presumably all you would have to do is check that the text field
isn't empty *and* doesn't contain the default text. Something like...

if ((textfield == '') || (textfield == 'default text')) {
	echo "You need to fill out all the forms";
}

What are you using to validate the form anyway? Javascript? PHP?

Josh