please respond to original poster:Fw: user-agent header

From: David Poehlman <poehlman1@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 07:06:16 -0500
To: wai-ig list <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

----- Original Message -----
From: "Leslie Fairall" <fairall@NS.SHELLWORLD.NET>
Sent: Monday, March 17, 2003 4:16 AM
Subject: user-agent header

Could someone give me the user-agent header for Internet Explorer 6? Bank
of America claims that lynx doesn't support SSL encryption which I know is
untrue. I tried Mozilla/4.05 [lynx], which was worse than just using lynx
alone. I don't mind using IE when I need to, but I don't like the idea of
being forced to do so. Ok, I'm done complaining now. I guess I'll try to
get 2 hours sleep before work.