Re: Narrator not reading italics

Just like the problem of making silk purses from sow's ears, you
probably can't do it.

The problem isn't you, it is that Narrator must have a bug in it. The
best you can do is write to the developer, explain the problem, and ask
them to let you know if there is a new version that fixes it.

cheers

Charles McCN
--
Charles McCathieNevile                  Fundacion Sidar
http://www.sidar.org/