Re: Jaws 4.51 features

From: Joe Clark <joeclark@joeclark.org>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 07:32:14 -0500 (EST)
To: WAI-IG <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

> > At any rate, lots of apparent improvements in HTML interpretation.
>
> but not the all important "Works on ANY Operating System" it is still M$
> windoze ONLY

Oh, who cares? I use a Mac and even I think that there's nothing
wrong with operating-system-specific software. I'm having a hard
time imagining a world in which everything works on every imaginable
system. Access Systems' complaint here has nothing to do with
improved accessibility for disabled people. It's purely an
anti-Windows reflex.

--

  Joe Clark  |  joeclark@joeclark.org
  Author, _Building Accessible Websites_