Re: Jaws 4.51 features

although the target is not a bulls eye, we will not achieve comparable and
equivilant access till we knock down that barrier.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Joe Clark" <joeclark@joeclark.org>
To: "WAI-IG" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Sent: Monday, March 10, 2003 7:32 AM
Subject: Re: Jaws 4.51 features

> > At any rate, lots of apparent improvements in HTML interpretation.
>
> but not the all important "Works on ANY Operating System" it is still M$
> windoze ONLY

Oh, who cares? I use a Mac and even I think that there's nothing
wrong with operating-system-specific software. I'm having a hard
time imagining a world in which everything works on every imaginable
system. Access Systems' complaint here has nothing to do with
improved accessibility for disabled people. It's purely an
anti-Windows reflex.

--

  Joe Clark  |  joeclark@joeclark.org
  Author, _Building Accessible Websites_