Re: Use first letter as ACCESSKEY

there does remain an issue as to whether single letter strokes outside
of a text box should refer to links or configuring?

These are both important, and a browser developer could implement this,
unfortunately the mozilla example I gave is a bug that 'works' even in
a text box :-(
but it would not be completely unreasonable to imagine that some
letters (xzvy perhaps) might be best served for most users if they were
reserved for some essential tasks
back, shift already having been taken.

Jonathan

apologies if this has been discussed already.