Re: 2 things at once

From: Jonathan Chetwynd <j.chetwynd@btinternet.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 16:38:09 +0000
Cc: "Jon Hanna" <jon@spin.ie>, <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
To: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@sidar.org>

for the present the user must elect to open another window, it would be
preferable to have both events in one window.

frames is a possibility, but not one I'll entertain for the obvious
reasons. The DHTML version is so ghastly I can't bear to bother.
interleaving is not appropriate as then we no longer have 2 threads, or
more reasonably the timing of the events is not set in stone and the 2
processes need to be independent.

This may be a genuine HTML 'bug' that needs to be addressed for the

any other contributions are very welcome, as we are only just

On Wednesday, February 26, 2003, at 01:12 PM, Charles McCathieNevile