Re: 2 things at once

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@sidar.org>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 00:12:19 +1100
Cc: "Jon Hanna" <jon@spin.ie>, <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
To: Jonathan Chetwynd <j.chetwynd@btinternet.com>

You could use popups for this, although they are annoying, and if
people are going to be confused by getting several windows at once it
is worth thinking some more about a better way.

You could split the screen using frames, or interleave the steps from
each process into a single story about what to do. There may be other
approaches.

Thoughts?

cheers

Chaals