Re: Fw: Looking for website help.

On Wed, 5 Feb 2003, David Poehlman wrote:

it needs to be . non browser specific.
               . avaliable in plain text, Lynx etc
               . it needs to be non operating system specific.

these are the mistakes I seem to run into most often

Bob

    NO HTML/PDF/RTF in e-mail                   accessys@smartnospam.net
above. If you are not the intended recipient, Please notify the sender as
soon as possible. Please DO NOT READ, COPY, USE, or DISCLOSE this
communication to others and DELETE it from your computer systems.  Thanks