Re: ALT and TITLE as required attribute, that should be lowercase if you are using xhtml

From: Jonathan Chetwynd <j.chetwynd@btinternet.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2003 22:29:59 +0000
Cc: "'Jim Ley'" <jim@jibbering.com>, <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
To: "Gerard Torenvliet" <g_torenvliet@sympatico.ca>

Well after that delightful aside I'll add that yes I do write a title
as well as an alt text, and I keep them identical, because otherwise
some people get one thing and others get another which is bound to lead
to confusion.

So guys and gals, instead of getting uptight lets see plenty of
examples of excellent and correct use of alt and title, they wont work
terribly well in the real world unfortunately :-(

Jonathan