Virtual Keyboard URL

From: Nissen, Dan E <Dan.Nissen@UNISYS.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Feb 2003 10:23:52 -0600
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
I know a lot of you won't see a need for this, but if you are looking to use
multiple languages and have a Microsoft Office license in Windows, you can
get an add-in that will display a virtual keyboard that you can mouse on.
This is useful if you are using a language you don't know very well:
http://office.microsoft.com/Downloads/2000/viskeyboard.aspx
<http://office.microsoft.com/Downloads/2000/viskeyboard.aspx>

It let's you put in non-ASCII characters easily.  BTW, I think the ASCII
devotees need a new mnemonic, because ASCII is a 7-bit code that doesn't do
anything but strict American English very well. ISO 8859.1 doesn't have the
same ring to it as ASCII, I know.  And, text-only leaves a bad taste.  Oh,
well.

Dan