Re: Virtual Keyboard URL

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@sidar.org>
Date: Sun, 2 Feb 2003 03:41:42 +1100
Cc: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
To: "Nissen, Dan E" <Dan.Nissen@UNISYS.com>

The Mac equivalent is keycaps - although it puts the text into its own
window and you have to copy/paste that. But it works fine and is
included as part of the basic install of OS 9 or OS X.

I presume that the GOK onscreen keyboard project for Gnome will provide
something similar, but I haven't looked into that for quite a while.

cheers

Chaals

--
Charles McCathieNevile           charles@sidar.org