Re: User agent support of SUMMARY attribute in tables

From: David Poehlman <poehlman1@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 19:25:43 -0500
To: iris <iristopa@yahoo.com>, w3c-wai-ig@w3.org

you have your explanation already.  tell the sites that proclaim your
failure to test with something that truly reports accessibility?  That's
what I do all day long.  I test for accessibility so If I report on a public
site that your site fails It will fail to be accessible.  I of course would
only report that to you though because publicly flogging someone without
first at least giving them a shot at making changes or deffending their
actions is patently flawed and the wise and weary consumer will call them
out on it every time.