Re: site provided accessibility control interfaces:

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@sidar.org>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 13:44:03 +1100
Cc: WAI Interest Group <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
To: Matthew Smith <matt@kbc.net.au>

If I get some spare time I will have a go at translating it. In the
meantime, con marcos/sin marcos is with or without frames, fondo is
background, elegir means choose, enlaces are links, subrayo is
underline, mostrar is show - maybe that helps a bit. (This is still
alpha and there are some actual bugs, just to increase the confusion...)

Your approach looks interesting. I suspect I could write the PERL
myself, but seeing yours will simplify it even more ;-) It might also
be interesting to look at using this approach to deal with CC/PP or
something similar sent in the HTTP headers...

cheers

Chaals

--
Charles McCathieNevile           charles@sidar.org