Re: site provided accessibility controll interfaces:

From: Julian Voelcker <asp@tvw.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 07:00:06 GMT
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org

Hi Charles,

> The SIDAR site provides a site-specific mechanism for changing the
> viewing stylesheet within SIDAR. It also has a new feature (still in
> development, but running as a public alpha) that allows people to
> create a stylesheet through a user interface, see the results applied
> to a sample page as they go, and then explains how to add the style
> sheet to a range of browsers.

I tried to look at the site, but couldn't understand a word of it -
sorry!

I have done something similar at http://www.sample.charityskills.net -
just follow the 'Accessibility' link at the top of the page.

It's basically a rip off of what they are doing on the BBC site.

We will be extending the facilities to include a facility so that users
can download a style sheet containing their custom settings so that they
can use it on other sites.

Cheers,

Julian Voelcker