Re: navigation banner in css.

From: iris <iristopa@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 12:29:23 -0800 (PST)
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org

--- "Mirabella, Mathew J"
<Mathew.Mirabella@team.telstra.com> wrote:
> all.
> Recently, someone sent an example of a bit of css
> that does the job of creating a navigation banner of
> links rather than using a table for layout.  I have
> misplaced this.  Could someone please send that
> information to me again?
> Thanks.
> Mat.

hi mat

if you mean tableless css layout, i've just converted
some of my sites.  have a look if you want:
http://www.demos.ac.uk/ (header is still in a table)
http://www.cch-uk.org/ (all css)

i also put some resources together here for anyone
wanting to learn about CSS layout:
scroll down to CSS Layout

hope that helps and it wasn't anything more specific
you were looking for.

omnia mea mecum porto

Do you Yahoo!?